I. Personal Data Protection and Use of “Cookies”.
1. services provided through www.mladenceramics.com.
2. The personal data, provided by you are collected, stored and processed by Odora EOOD in accordance with the applicable Bulgarian regulations and the Policy of the company for personal data protection. Odora EOOD is registered as personal data controller with the Commission for This policy for personal data protection is only applicable to our customers and users of the online Personal Data Protection of the Republic of Bulgaria.
3. The personal data we collect which concerns you is the data you provide to us when you register a personal account, when you place an order for delivery of goods through www.mladenceramics.com or when you contact us through the contact form, accessible at www.mladenceramics.com or by e-mail or telephone. These data may include for example contact information, date of birth or payment information.
4. We collect, store and process personal data concerning you solely for the purposes of making purchases of goods from Odora EOOD, the processing of orders, deliveries, returns and payments and marketing related to such purchases, as well as to prevent any malicious abuse of www.mladenceramics.com or unauthorised access to your personal profile.
5. Access to personal data concerning you may be provided to third parties only for the purposes of processing of the order you placed, for example to the courier company for the purposes of the shipment of the goods and the payment services provider for the purposes of processing the payment for these goods. We undertake and warrant that we will not provide any personal data to third parties for marketing purposes. Access to your personal data may be provided also to third parties who are duly authorized to receive them by law, including to competent state authorities.
6. Odora EOOD has no access to your bank card details and to your authentication data for processing of payments through an account at PayPal and does not in any way collect, store or process such data.
7. You are entitled to have access to your personal data we store as well as to make corrections in such data at all times. By registering a personal profile at www.mladenceramics.com as well as by placing an order through www.mladenceramics.com you give your consent that we collect, store and process the personal data concerning you in accordance with the rules provide in the T&C. You may withdraw your consent at any time. You may further request at any time that your personal data are deleted from our registries. In case you request that your personal data are deleted, or in case you close your personal profile or following the completion of an order placed by you as a guest we may continue to store and process personal data concerning you only to the extent needed to comply with a legal requirement, such as for book-keeping rues or in case there are other legitimate grounds to store and process the data such as outstanding debt.
8. We take appropriate measures, to the extent it is within our control, to protect your personal data and the details of your order, but case there is no fault on our side, we will not be liable for any loss that you may suffer if a third party provides unauthorized access to any part of your personal data, while you order through or visit www.mladenceramics.com.
9. If you think that any of your rights related to collection, storage and processing of your personal data have been violated you may file a complaint before the Commission for Personal Data Protection of the Republic of Bulgaria through its online platform, which could be accessed at the following address: www.cpdp.bg.