Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. www.mladenceramics.com is an online store where you are offered the opportunity to purchase a
selection of products of Mladen trademark, specially made in ceramic studio Mladen
Ceramics, whose author is Mladen Badelski. This webpage is property of the company ODORA
EOOD, established in Bulgaria (referred to in these terms and conditions as “we” or “Odora
EOOD”. Odora EOOD is also the owner of Mladen trademark.
2. We are a sole owner limited liability company, registered in the Commercial Registry of the
Republic of Bulgaria with UIC 201794423, VAT identification code: BG201794423, with registered
seat and address at: 93, Osvobozhdenie Blvd., entrance B, store No. 9, Trakia Residential Area,
Plovdiv 4023, which is also the address of the place of our business. You may contact us by e-
mail at: email@example.com or at our customer service telephone: +359882414712.
3. These general terms together with the terms for making orders and payments, the terms for
withdrawals and warranty claims and the personal data protection policy and “cookies” terms of
use (collectively referred to as “the T&C”) govern the terms for purchases through the online
store www.mladenceramics.com. By visiting www.mladenceramics.com, registering a user
account and/or placing an order, you accept to be bound by these T&C and agree to comply with
them. We reserve our right to amend these T&C at any time without giving you a notice, whereas
the latest version of the T&C will always be available at www.mladenceramics.com. The version
of the T&C applicable to your order will be the one available on www.mladenceramics.com at the
moment when you give your confirmation that you accept the T&C by placing the order.
4. The content of this website is subject to copyrights, which are property of Odora EOOD. Any use,
copying or distributing of the content of this website in whole or in part without the permission of
Odora EOOD other than for your personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited.
5. By accepting these T&C you undertake not to take any actions or use any device or software,
which may restrict, impair or otherwise interfere any other user from using
www.mladenceramics.com or impairs the security of www.mladenceramics.com.
6. We reserve our right to close the account of any user. The termination of a user account does
not affect the rights and obligations of the parties in relation to orders placed by the user before
7. We reserve our right to change the range of the products, which are offered on
www.mladenceramics.com at any time as well as to bar or limit the access to this website of any
or all users. We do not undertake or warrant to keep in stock a particular range of products or
8. You can place orders to purchase items offered on this website only if you are an individual of
legal capacity who is at least 16 years old or a legal entity.
9. The parties explicitly agree that the electronic messages exchanged between them will have the
same legal effect as a document, signed by holograph signature.
10. You can make purchases through this online store as a registered user after you create a
personal account or as a guest.
11. By creating a personal account, you get the opportunity to participate in our loyalty programs as
well as to be timely updated about new products and promotions.
12. To create a personal account at www.mladenceramics.com you need to fill in your name,
address for correspondence, telephone number, email address, as well as to create a unique
password. By registering an account at www.mladenceramics.com you confirm that the
information provided by you is correct and up to date. You may update any part of the
information provided by you for the purposes of the registration by fill in the respective form in
your personal account. You can make changes to your personal account or close your personal
account at any time.
13. By registering a personal account at www.mladenceramics.com you are automatically registered
to receive our bulletin and give your consent to be informed about products, promotions and
events organised by us, unless you explicitly decline to receive such information. The registration
is free of charge.
14. All personal data provided by you will be collected, stored and processed in accordance with our
15. Each customer is required to keep confidential its password for access to its personal account
and to inform us immediately in case of suspected unauthorised access by a third party to it
personal account. We will not be liable for unauthorized access to your account, unless we are
duly informed for any loss/problems with your password. You agree to assist us in any action we
need to take in case of unauthorized access to your profile by a third party.
16. You are fully liable for any damages we incur as a result of an unauthorized access to
www.mladenceramics.com through your profile.
17. These T&C and all contracts for purchase of goods through www.mladenceramics.com are
governed by Bulgarian law.
18. Any disputes, arising out of or in connection with these T&C or any contract for purchase of
goods through www.mladenceramics.com are subject to the jurisdiction of the competent
19. If you think that any of your rights under a contract for purchase of goods you entered into
through www.mladenceramics.com or under these T&C have been violated you may address
your complaints to us through the contact form, accessible through www.mladenceramics.com or
to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, while we will endeavour to find a
mutually acceptable resolution of the dispute.
20. If you entered into the contract for purchase of goods through www.mladenceramics.com as a
consumer and you reside in EU member state, Norway, Iceland or Lichtenstein and a dispute
arises out of or in connection with these T&C and the contract for purchase of goods you entered
through www.mladenceramics.com, you may use the online platform of the EU for online dispute
resolution which may be accessed at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr .
It is a single access platform which helps customers and traders in the EU to resolve
disputes arising from cross-border and national online purchases by using out-of- court
conciliation procedures. You may also submit a request for an out-of- court conciliation to the
General conciliation committee with the Consumer Protection Commission of the Republic of
Bulgaria through its online platform at: https://kzp.bg/ Both you as customer and us as traders
would be free to choose whether to participate in the out-of- court
conciliation procedures or not.
II. ORDERS AND PAYMENTS
1. You may place an order to www.mladenceramics.com through your personal account or as a
guest, by choosing the desired items and specifying the address for delivery, the method of
payment and invoice details in case you would wish to receive an invoice. By placing an order to
www.mladenceramics.com you accept the application of these T&C.
2. Before you are offered to confirm your order, you will be allowed to review it for mistakes. Once
you have placed the order by pressing the “Confirm Order” button, you will be automatically
directed to the webpage for processing of payment operated by external providers of payment
services www.mladenceramics.com cooperates with. The order will only be completed after the
payment is confirmed by the payment services provider. After the order is confirmed it cannot be
cancelled by you, except in the cases provided in section III (Terms for Withdrawals and Warranty
3. In case there is no confirmation of the payment at the time you place the order for whatever
reason, including where the payment is not authorized by the bank which is the issuer of the
credit/debit card by which the payment is made, the order will be cancelled and neither of the
parties will have any obligation to complete it. This latter would not apply if you chose to make the
payment through a bank transfer or upon delivery on the territory of Bulgaria
4. The placement of an order to www.mladenceramics.com still does not mean that you have
already entered into a contract for the purchase of the ordered items with Odora EOOD. A
contract is concluded only after you receive a confirmation from us that your order has been
accepted and that we have received the payment you made (unless you chose to make the
payment upon delivery on the territory of Bulgaria). The confirmation that your order has been
accepted will be sent to your e-mail address you provided. The confirmation will contain a
reference number of the order and details about the items you ordered.
5. In case your order has not been accepted but your bank account has been credited, the payment
you made will promptly be refunded to you in full.
6. We do not keep any of the products we offer on www.mladenceramics.com in stock. The
products you ordered will be specially made for you after you place the order which process will
take 5 business days. The time we need to produce the products you ordered is in addition to the
time necessary for the shipment of these products, which is determined by the external courier
company and which might be subject to change at any time without our consent.
7. All prices quoted on www.mladenceramics.com are final and include VAT (where applicable), as
well as any taxes and charges levied under the applicable law. The prices of products and the
shipping costs are quoted separately.
8. www.mladenceramics.com accepts payments through PayPal or through bank transfer. If your
order is placed for delivery to an address on the territory of Bulgaria, the payment could be made
upon receipt of the products. www.mladenceramics.com reserves its right to add or change from
time to time the payment services providers as well as the accepted methods of payment.
9. The bank account of Odora EOOD for the purposes of payments made through bank transfer is
Holder of the account: Odora EOOD;
Bank: UniCredit Bulbank
Please make sure to specify the order number in the grounds for payment when you make the
10. The products you ordered will be delivered to you to the address you provided. You bear the
costs for the shipment. The shipment will be performed by external providers (courier
companies), which we have contracted. The term for delivery and the shipping costs will be
determined by these external providers and might be subject to change at any time without our
consent. The changes to the term for delivery and the shipping costs will not affect orders which
have already been placed. You will be informed about the term for delivery and the shipping costs
when you place the order and specify the address for delivery.
11. In case your order is placed for delivery to an address on the territory of Bulgaria you may opt to
receive the products you ordered from any of the offices of the currier company, which performs
the delivery, upon your choice. You may choose this option when you place the order through
12. The shipping costs are not included in the price of the products quoted on
www.mladenceramics.com and should be paid separately.
13. We will not assume any liability for delayed or failed delivery for reasons which are beyond our
14. A refund of shipment costs and/or of price of products would only be possible in case the
customer exercises its right to withdraw from the contract in accordance with section III (Terms
for withdrawal and warranty claims) or in case we failed to deliver the products you ordered.
III. RIGHT TO WITHDRAWAL AND WARRANTY CLAIMS.
1. If you enter into the contract for purchase through www.mladenceramics.com as a consumer and
you reside in EU member state, Norway, Iceland or Lichtenstein, you may cancel your order or to
withdraw from the purchase during the period starting from the date when you placed the order
until the expiration of 14 calendar days following the receipt of the goods you ordered.
2. If you have already paid for the goods you wish to return, the price for the goods you already paid
as well as the shipping costs you paid for the initial delivery will be refunded to you in full within
14 calendar days from the date the goods are returned to us. The shipping costs for the initial
delivery will not be refunded to you only in case you chose to return only part of the goods
delivered to you in a single delivery.
3. If the right to withdraw from the purchase has been validly exercised, we will refund the price of
the goods and the shipping costs (where applicable) to you by wire transfer to a bank account
you communicated to us.
4. Provided you have still not received the goods you ordered, you may cancel the order by
submitting the withdrawal form, accessible through www.mladenceramics.com by entering the
order number or by sending an e-mail message to us to this effect to the following e-mail address:
email@example.com, where you specify 1. the reference number of the order, 2. the
serial number of the item, which you wish to decline, 3. the number of items which you wish to
decline, and 4. In case you have already paid for the goods – the bank account, to which we
should refund the amount you have paid.
5. If you have already received the goods, you may withdraw from the purchase for which purpose
you need to do the following:
(I) To fill in the withdrawal form, accessible at www.mladenceramics.com by entering the order
number, or to fill in the withdrawal form which you will find in the parcel containing the goods
delivered to you or to a make statement for withdrawal from the purchase in another written form
you choose, whereas in all cases you need to specify: 1. the reference number of the order, 2.
the serial number of the item, which you wish to decline, 3. the number of items which you wish to
decline, and 4. In case you have already paid for the goods – the bank account, to which we
should refund the amount you have paid,
(II) To submit the withdrawal form accessible through www.mladenceramics.com by clicking on the
“Confirm withdrawal” button, or respectively send the filled-in withdrawal form or the withdrawal
statement to the following e-mail address: sales@mladenceramics within 14 calendar days from
the date when you received the goods;
(III) To pack the goods, you wish to return in the same way they were packaged in the parcel you
received by using the same packaging.
(IV) To return the packaged goods to us, together with all documents accompanying the goods upon
their delivery (the delivery receipt and/or the invoice) to the following address:
93, Osvobozhdenie Blvd., entrance B, store No. 9, Trakia Residential Area,
calendar days as of the date when you informed us that you withdraw from the purchase, by
using the same courier company which made the initial shipment of the goods to you and to cover
the shipping costs for the return of the goods for you account.
6. When we receive your withdrawal we will send you a confirmation for cancelation of the purchase
by e-mail, which will also contain information about the amount of the sipping costs which you will
be required to pay to the courier company for the return of the goods.
7. You can validly withdraw from the purchase only if the goods you ordered are returned to us in
the same condition they were when you received them. This means that the goods have not been
damaged in any way, there are no signs that they were used, and the original label placed on the
goods has not been removed. In case of a withdrawal from a purchase you take full responsibility
that the goods are returned to us in the same condition they were when you received them.
8. If the goods delivered to you have a defect or have been damaged during the shipment or do not
comply or correspond to what you ordered, or you have any other complaints concerning the
quality of the goods, you may file a warranty claim by the end of the business day when the
goods were delivered to you at the latest.
9. You may file you warranty claims through the form for contact and warranty claims accessible
through www.mladenceramics.com or to the following e-mail address: sales@mladenceramics,
for which purpose you need to specify the order reference number, the serial number and the
number of items, which are subject to your warranty claim. In case we honour your warranty
claim we will replace the goods with new ones, which comply with your order, within one month
as of the date your warranty claim was filed, whereas we will bear all costs incurred for the
replacement of the goods. In case we honour your warranty claim you may also opt to withdraw
from the purchase by following the steps described in item III.5.
IV. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION AND USE OF “COOKIES”.
1. This policy for personal data protection is only applicable to our customers and users of the online
services provided through www.mladenceramics.com.
2. The personal data, provided by you are collected, stored and processed by Odora EOOD in
accordance with the applicable Bulgarian regulations and the Policy of the company for personal
data protection. Odora EOOD is registered as personal data controller with the Commission for
Personal Data Protection of the Republic of Bulgaria.
3. The personal data we collect which concerns you is the data you provide to us when you register
a personal account, when you place an order for delivery of goods through
www.mladenceramics.com or when you contact us through the contact form, accessible at
www.mladenceramics.com or by e-mail or telephone. These data may include for example
contact information, date of birth or payment information.
4. We collect, store and process personal data concerning you solely for the purposes of making
purchases of goods from Odora EOOD, the processing of orders, deliveries, returns and
payments and marketing related to such purchases, as well as to prevent any malicious abuse of
www.mladenceramics.com or unauthorised access to your personal profile.
5. Access to personal data concerning you may be provided to third parties only for the purposes of
processing of the order you placed, for example to the courier company for the purposes of the
shipment of the goods and the payment services provider for the purposes of processing the
payment for these goods. We undertake and warrant that we will not provide any personal data to
third parties for marketing purposes. Access to your personal data may be provided also to third
parties who are duly authorized to receive them by law, including to competent state authorities.
6. Odora EOOD has no access to your bank card details and to your authentication data for
processing of payments through an account at PayPal and does not in any way collect, store or
process such data.
7. You are entitled to have access to your personal data we store as well as to make corrections in
such data at all times. By registering a personal profile at www.mladenceramics.com as well as
by placing an order through www.mladenceramics.com you give your consent that we collect,
store and process the personal data concerning you in accordance with the rules provide in the
T&C. You may withdraw your consent at any time. You may further request at any time that your
personal data are deleted from our registries. In case you request that your personal data are
deleted, or in case you close your personal profile or following the completion of an order placed
by you as a guest we may continue to store and process personal data concerning you only to
the extent needed to comply with a legal requirement, such as for book-keeping rues or in case
there are other legitimate grounds to store and process the data such as outstanding debt.
8. We take appropriate measures, to the extent it is within our control, to protect your personal data
and the details of your order, but case there is no fault on our side, we will not be liable for any
loss that you may suffer if a third party provides unauthorized access to any part of your personal
data, while you order through or visit www.mladenceramics.com.
9. If you think that any of your rights related to collection, storage and processing of your personal
data have been violated you may file a complaint before the Commission for Personal Data
Protection of the Republic of Bulgaria through its online platform, which could be accessed at the
following address: www.cpdp.bg
10. www.mladenceramics.com uses “cookies”. A “cookie” is a small text file, which is saved on your
device and is retrieved from it in subsequent visits. www.mladenceramics.com uses “cookies” to
enhance and simplify your visit on the website www.mladenceramics.com. We do not use
“cookies” to store personal information, or to disclose information to third parties. By visiting the
website www.mladenceramics.com you agree that we can use and store “cookies” on your device
in accordance with these T&C.
11. There are two types of “cookies”: permanent and temporary (session) “cookies”. Permanent
“cookies” are stored as a file on your device for no longer than 12 months. Session “cookies” are
stored temporarily and disappear when you close your browser session.
www.mladenceramics.com uses permanent “cookies” to store your choice of start page, choice of
the language, currency and products in your shopping bag. www.mladenceramics.com uses
session “cookies” to store your actions and choices for example when you use a product filter
function or other display settings, to check whether you are logged in your personal account.
12. You can erase “cookies” from your device using your browser settings. If you choose to disable
“cookies” in your browser settings, you might not be able to use theTerms & Conditions